Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Adventure Begins!

Hello Hello!

My internship is great and I'm learning a lot! I've written my first press pitch and release for a NYC designer called KAT Basics (a little tid bit will be attached at the end). My boss is the sweetest person, so all in all I've been pretty lucky (besides the computer melt-down that is!). On my second day, my boss and I attended the accessories circuit at Pier 94 which proved to be a great experience. I really got to put myself out there and meet designers. Our focus was to find new emerging designers because we are new to the PR scene as well. Completely fell in love with some designers (I'll be posting their websites shortly) and we plan on contacting them in the weeks to come (kind of like when you first meet a guy, you dont want to look to eager :p). Here are some of the clients I've been working with:

Jess Rizutti (Amazing Handbags) http://www.jessrizzuti.com/
Kat Basics (Clothing) http://www.katbasics.com/
Kelly Carlson from Nip/Tuck Wearing the Stella Body Suit from Kat Basics

Sarah Jenks (Bridal Nutritionist) http://thebreathtakingbride.com/
Haleh Nematzadeh (Clothing) http://halehnematzadeh.com/ (Pictures to come soon!)

The Little Piece of my first Press Release!

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** Press Contact:


Karine Idrissi

Shout Social

646.493.9358

Karine@shoutsocial.com

Designer Katerena Alkhimova of Kat Basics Unveils Her Fall/Winter 2010 Collection

-Beautifully crafted Cashmere clothing that stand the test of time at an affordable price.

New York, NY (May 2010) – New York based designer, Katerena Alkhimova is continuously inspired by the feminity that City women exude and has emanated this very idea in her 100% cashmere clothing line. Her unique approach to her collection radiates timeless simplicity and makes any woman feel and look beautiful. Kat Basics’ individual pieces can tranform any outfit you decide to put together, but most importantly, they can stand on their own and make any woman a stand out at any occasion.



No comments:

Post a Comment