Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Music All Around...!

One thing that I've noticed is that music is everywhere! New Yorkers are in their own world and apparently that world is full of music. From the subways to the steps outside my door, I feel like I'm in a movie; my every step is followed by a beat. It's definitely something that is unique to NY, people will just belt out a song at the most random of times and occasioanlly you have those who just start dancing out of no where. Then there's me whose looking around to see if anyone is paying attention to these sporadic outbursts...they aren't lol! I'm the only one whose thrown by it.



Another thing that is NY only, MEANEST CAB DRIVERS. My roommate and I had the displeasure of meeting the world's rudest cab driver. It was late and we had left only 1$ tip because thats what we automatically punch in when trips are short but this time he brought us to Brooklyn for 13$. He starts going off on us as if we've just left without paying at all. Every mean name in the book you can imagine he called us, we tried to give him another 1$ but he wouldn't take it, he preferred to follow us in his cab yelling at us at the top os his lungs! Suffice to say, I cross my fingers every time I take a cab and hope it isn't him!

No comments:

Post a Comment