Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Between You and I








I believe lingerie to be such a beautiful and intimate piece of every woman's life. Lingerie has has the reputation of being something you wear for your significant other, but I really believe that it makes you feel sexy and empowered. There's such an effortless romanticism about women's intimates that allows me to drift into old hollywood movies. Women like Marilyn Monroe who would shed more skin then others to show off their curves when this was so far beyond her time. I encourage you all to go out and spoil yourself on a great piece of lingerie. From Lace to silk...Just find something that allows you to feel beautiful in your own skin.

The pictures I found really spoke to me in terms of eye-catching beauty and great pieces of lingerie. Power house fashion Magazine's such as Vogue, Elle, FASHION etc. have all done high-fashion editorial spreads in their pages, which goes to show you how important finding the right pieces of lingerie is.

They showcase Victoria Secret, Elle Macpherson's Intimates Collection, Tallulah Love and La Perla.






























Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment