Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rude Boy




After watching her Rated R concert last night, I am truly inspired and impressed by Rihanna. She proved that she can sing her ass off and have amazing stage performance while looking sickeningly hot, hats off to the Bahama Mama. Her outfits were a tad reminiscent of Gaga buuuuut she rocked them and her natural beauty really shined through. I don't think anyone can pull off flawless close-ups like she can...STUNNING!

Over the past few months I've posted some pictures of her because I do admire her daring style so it is only fitting that I do a feature on her after such a great concert last night. I was dying for her hight top glittery boots and a pair of white Alexander Mcqueen look-a-likes that I can't find a picture of but I will let your imagination fill in the blank.

Please note her out-of-this-world red hair cut! Can anyone else pull that off so amazingly? NO.




Fierce


She Was beamed up in this get-up for the opener..sensational


Flawless...


Love Love Love Mini combo with white flimsy shirt


Rocking Alexander Wang


Those Earings are out of control


Madonna Meets the Boardroom




How Adorable??


Harem Pants Love


Looking Lovely in Floral




Chanel Done Well


Black and White contrasts so well with the red bold Do


Loving this Outfit...Onesie and high top heels...BOLD

Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment