Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Boy Meets Girl

Sartorialist



So I've covered Boyfriend Jeans, How about the the Boyfriend Shirt? What I mean by that is getting shirts that look just like something you'd throw on after a night at the Bf's place! What I've done in the past is taken my father's old shirts that he no longer wears and roll up the sleeves and tie the bottom in a knot either in the middle or to the side. You could also pair it with a belt, but remember to not go too baggy on the bottom if your attempting this look because you'll be approaching the child-bearing hips nobody wants when not pregnant! Also, this is the perfect time to go crazy with the jewlery to girl up the look..LOVING the look above...You can't go wrong with killer heels and a proper loose fitting shirt/dress! I've found some pretty cool jewlery lately that I think would glam up this outfit just right...











Lady Grey 253$








Lady Grey 132$


Stolen Gf's Club


Stolen Gf's Club

Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

2 comments:

  1. I love boyfriend's shirts. I actually use my boyfriend's. They look really cool with brogues I think. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boyfriend shirts are the best! Any season, Any time!! <3 Thanks for checking in :)

    ReplyDelete