Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Monday, July 26, 2010

Lace is what Fairytales Are Made Of...





Lace Lace Lace... I swear if I had to describe my perfect world, it would be lined with lace! Such an easy material to obtain and can make any outfit feel as thought it's travelled through the ages and carries secrets and stories we'd love to hear. From Dior to Balenciaga, every designer has approached Lace and made it there own. This material has the power to entertain the imagination and bring your outfit to another level.
Whether you add lace with the help of a nylon, vest, dress or shirt... You can't go wrong as long as you keep your ususal fabulous editing eye...

Lace is what fairytales are made of...





                       Sartorialist






Hugs and Kisses,
Karine
Karine

1 comment:

  1. Gah, tell me about it, I wear this: http://images2.chictopia.com/photos/dixi/8472821013/beige-dixi-vest_400.jpg all the time and I REALLY want to find a vintage black lace bralet.

    ReplyDelete