Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Dream of JEAN-ie



Denim, the everlasting material that stands the test of time! I don't know about you but I really wish my mom wouldv'e kept all of her clothes over the years because I'd be rocking a much larger bank account and the most amazing outfits!! Jeans in any form will always come back in one way or another; from shirts to shorts and even dresses! So don't be afraid to go out and get a Denim shirt!! Now is the time to deck yourself out in the cowboy inspired look. Pair it up with a cute pair of white shorts or even a pair of your favorite tights on a colder night out! LOVE IT!!

If you're fashionably fearless, button your jean shirt at the top button and let the last ones untied...veryyyyy cute! I saw that exact look in a Banana Republic Store window!


 






Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment