Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I WANT ... NEED Koolaburra




The Aussies really have a lot of great stuff going on in Fashion. There are a number of designers that I've featured and loved that are from down under and here's another item to add to my Christmas Wish List. They're called Koolaburra's and there a fantastic twist on the ever so comfortable overpriced Uggs. Every year I get suckered into buying a pair and they do not last through a Canadian winter for the life of them. Now I'm only assuming that Koolaburra's stand the test of time buuuut most importantly, they stand the test of fabulosity. If you're going to spend 300$ on average look pair of Ugg boots...why not go all out for a pair of leather or fringed ones for the same price!! They list on their website that they deliver to Canada but they seem to have missed the province of QC. So if you have loving relatives in the States or other parts of Canada, you might be the proud new owner of a pair of Koolaburra's. F.Y.I you can always check out e-bay!

http://www.koolaburra.com/














Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment