Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mink-off, Mink-ON




Rebecca Minkoff has me completely stunned by her wooden/snake/studded shoe...I don't even know what to call it besides a SHOE-GASM. When she was showing her fall/winter 2010 seperates collection she was going for a "What would a Parisian gamine wear in New York, (or vice versa)"  perfectly entitled Paris Je T'aime.

Thanks to twitter and @refinery29's sneak peek of NYC fashion week's twit pic of this shoe...I've disovered the greatness that is Rebecca Minkoff. From shoes to bags to clothes, she just knocks it out of the ball park for me. She captures in essence what my style aesthetic is; grungy but clean with a twist of je ne sais quoi. I can go on and on about her fabulous bohemian chic collections, but in this case, a picture is worth a thousand words... ENJOY!

For my shopoholics out there, her price range nears closely to what COACH is so if you're looking for that got to have item...save up for a Rebecca Minkoff! It will be totally worth it, she's already on my Christmas Wish list...I've been good this year...I swear :P



Sneak Peak of NYC Fashion week <3
























No comments:

Post a Comment