Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Monday, September 20, 2010

Socks & Heels & Socks & Heels






As I was perusing for my blog about the beige tones that designers have graced us with this season , I became completely mesmerised by Burberry's beige heel matched up with the beige sock. Not only is that look ba-na-nas, it can be duplicated with every heel you already own, just a question of getting the right sock to match!

I've blogged in my Mr.Mademoiselle article about the ankle sock and the loafer now let's bring it up a notch and match your socks & your heels. I am by no means the creator or trend-setter of this style but I am most definitely an admirer. I kind of went Socks & Heels picture crazy sooooo you guys get the idea and have no reason but to try it out!

















Elle Canada









Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

1 comment:

  1. I have such a craze about this combination, that sometimes I sense like something is missing or incomplete, when I see the usual bare feet or hosed along with leg in a shoe. XD
    Antome

    ReplyDelete