Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Alchemy Of Jewlery


I have found that diamond in the rough Ladies and Gentlemen (No judgement!) Aesa Jewlery is a wonderful fusion of crystals, metals and a certain "je ne sais quoi" that really taps into a unique branch of jewlery! They have their stuff in a number of boutiques (please see their website for exact locations http://aesajewelry.com/). If you've ever wanted to be that girl with the secret location to ridiculously amazing jewlery, well I've just given it to you! Hold the applause until after I tell you how affordable the stuff is... You can also find her stuff at the infamous online boutiques I talk about, in this case http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/jewelry/Aesa and buy items for anywhere between 50$ to 250$. These are real metals made individually to create an accessory that stands the test of time!

If you've gotten anything from my blog I hope it's that you can be Stylish but still manage to make it your own! And companies like Aesa Allow you to do just that...




Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment