Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Onesie FANatic

Rachel Roy Spring/Summer 2010


Ahhh the one-piece thriller! Soooo many to chose from and the most comfortable to wear...Needless to say...I'M A FAN!! Victoria Secret has the cutest black-flowered one that I purchased about a month ago for around 35$ and I've gotten so many compliments on it and was told that it looked much more expensive. This weekend I was given as a gift the tie-dye Rachel Roy one piece pictured above that is TO DIE FOR! I love love love it! It is now on sale for 89 Cdn (At the Bay) and 74 American (rachelroy.com) or Macy's online store. I've also recently purchased a floral romper from Forever 21, they really have an awesome amount of them that are great for summer (pictured below). The simple black one that I've posted is a great piece to wear when your stumped on a going-out outfit and would look really great with a colored heel to brighten it up, as long as they're killer-high!



Rachel Roy Spring/Summer 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment