Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sailing Away into My Heart...





The white and blue stripes never cease to tug at my heart! Revolutionized by Coco Chanel herself some years ago, the sailor inspired shirt is always a safe and classy way to go! As I am writing these words down, I am wearing my loose Zara pin striped white and blue loose fitting 3/4 T paired with my vintage Calvin Klein jean shorts. What is great about the "sailor" shirt, it can be found in a number of different styles and can be worn dressed up or down, wherever the mood takes you! Some of my fave Navy inspired looks are pictured below! Toot Toot! All aboard the Sailor Boat...I sure am!!


Zara

 


Fashion Toast


















Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment