Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Friday, June 25, 2010

Wrap Your Head Around This




Elie Tahari 2011


Ahh the Headwrap! At one point I was very overwhlemed by all the hipster attempts at wearing the headwrap that I completely refused to wear them...Damn American Apparel! But I believe that the hipsters have moved onto to those overdone "geek glasses" and have left the headwrap alone (I hope!). There are some really great takes on them and I believe that they can look really great when done properly! The newest version on this head accessory is a sort of turban approach that I want to try but havn't found the right one just yet (I have seen them at Urban Outfitters or Wrecked & Grey sells hers online)! Pictured below is a feathered one that I bought and It is a great addition to a simple outfit! (5.98$)



Fashion Blogger



Wrecked &Grey


Forever21

Forever21

Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment