Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Boyfriends' Jeans





I am a big fan of the "boyfriend" clothing style. The way boyfriend jeans/short/shorts hug your body is just so sexy to me that I just can't get enough of it. It just seems more appealing to me to see a girl wearing a comfortable/stylish pair of loose fitting clothing paired nicely with the right accessories then tight shirts/skirts/dresses or jeans! As I was perusing the aisles of fashion blog central, I stumbled upon a site called http://www.madewell.com/. Though some things are a tad over priced... You can still find something great that fits your style. I've posted above and below some of my favorites! As we are moving into full-blown summer mode, these shorts are the MUST HAVES. Since they just launched their e-commerce site, I'm hoping they ship to Canada because it would be a shame not too!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                





Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment