Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Crops Are Growing Strong


Crop Tops... I just heard all of you cringe and think I'm insane because not everyone enjoys being bare-bellied!! But have no fear... You can approach the crop top carefully by buying a size or 2 bigger (which I often do) so you get a nice flowy feel to it and paired with my fave pair of boyfriend short/jeans, you've got youself an a-mazing summer daytime outfit! Pictured below you have the look im talking about, as well as the belly-bearing crop top that I adore but needs to be worn carefully and in appropriate settings (aka pool party/beach/reaaaaaallllyyy hot weather)... DO NOT wear it in front of parentals or to work! lol That's not OK.


Blue Life 77$
                                                                Seneca Rising 106$

Dusen 77$


James Perse 105$

No comments:

Post a Comment