Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fringe Fest




Fringe is another trend that just won't go away and I'm very happy it isn't! From purses to vests and everything in between should be fringed (obviously not worn all together). On my way to meet my friend at Bagatelle in the Meat Packign District for a sunshine day-drink (Mojito was the drink of choice), I wandered drawn into Catherine Malandrino's boutique because I saw the most amazing leather fringed purse (pictures above) in the window (only a mere 1300$ lol). My dreams were crushed buttt I know there's a brown leather fringed purse out there with my name and appropriate price on it! My usual fashion perusing also highlighted the fringe infested Elie Tahari collections as well as the more price-concious stores like Forever21/Madewell.com/Zara/TopShop/H&M. Most importantly Shout Social Client Haleh Nematzadeh has a great black leather fringed skirt that she kind lent out to me one night (Pictured Below http://www.halehnematzadeh.com/).


Elie Tahari Resort Collection















                             
               Zara Spring/Summer 2010                                                                 

Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment