Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Thursday, June 17, 2010

NYC Land of The Rich, The Beautiful and The CRAZIES


Don't get me wrong, NYC is full of interesting and beautiful sites, but one thing is for sure... PEOPLE ARE INSANE!!! I'm not sure if it's something in the water or if maybe I've already started my transformation into the breed that is known as the "New Yorker"... Whatever is going on though...it is very entertaining! All I have to do is walk out of my appartment and I am greeted by the local male/tranny prostitutes. Don't be alarmed, they are very friendly and quite the ego boost; I get endless compliments on what I'm wearing or how fierce my heels are! There's also the "retired prostitute" that I have been blessed with meeting on several occasions near my fave coffee place "The Bean". Obnoxiously loud and loves to flash her underwear...sure puts a smile on ur face! Last but not least, you have the "Swearing Hobo". You can always be sure to find one or even two of them either battling it out or offering you a lovely "F*** Y**" just to make sure you have a lovely day! But last night, I was reminded by how genuine NYC is by the token guitarist who is sure to get a crowd going! It was really a NYC moment to remember, I was being serenaded by an elderly man playing "My Girl" alongside fellow travellers who were even more talented that jumped in and it became quite the party underneath the city lights and amongst the furry nightime creatures they call sewer rats. I do have a video of it, so I'll attempt trying to put it up!!

Hugs & Kisses,
Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment