Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Home Is Where The Heart Is...


I guess you don't realize how much you miss something until you visit it after a month and a half !! I am probably the first to bash Montreal but I have to admit that after visiting my hometown there are many things I do miss very much! My mommy's cooking is definitely up there, she made us a FEAST of all my favorites! (BBQ shish kababs, grilled eggplants and zucchini, kobeba, rice, potatoes in the oven and the list goes on). HEAVEN! Tim Horton's Ice Caps were on top of things that I miss, along with cheeeeese and baguettes, my backyard....Etc. At the top of the list though was seeing my family and bf !! oh and TJ (My Dog) ofcourseeeee.. minus the fact that he ate my guest and bf's sunglasses!

Hugs & Kisses,

Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment