Reality Leaves A Lot To The Imagination...

-John Lennon

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Put A Ring On It




Probably my favorite accessory to shop for is the ring! There are just soooo many to chose from that are genuinely genius! Here are some that I've gathered over the past week that I think you guys will appreciate! Some are vintage so you cannot purchase them anywhere, but most of them are from TopShop and can be bought online (love that)! Another great location for ring shopping is Forever21, they range from 7$ and under which is fabulous! My favorite ring trend right now is the double finger, I have a bronze cross that doubles on my pinky and my ring finger (making it legit and not unlucky) that has been quite the hit and I bought it for somewhere around 5$. Key thing about rings: Mix and match and wear more then one at a time! DON'T BE AFRAID TO MIX GOLD AND SILVER!!! (See picture below) Finally, never purchase a ring that looks shiny gold=cheap looking and clearly looks like plastic...avoid at all costs!! Stick to worn out gold, looks more vintage as opposed to yelling out I bought this ring for 5$ at Forever21!







No comments:

Post a Comment